Resident Request Reporter
How to Report a Problem/Submit A Request:
*If this is an emergency or a safety hazard occurring after hours, please contact 911 or Gloucester County Nonemergency at (856) 845-2300. This forum is monitored Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
- Click the link below to access our Resident Request Reporter.
- Click the blue and white icon located above, “Proceed as Guest.”
- Use the search button on the top left to determine if your request has already been made.
- If your request has been made by another resident, you may also add additional comments to their request by clicking the message bubble icon.
- If your request was not previously submitted, click the black box labeled “+ Submit a Request.”
- Select a Request Category from the drop down, followed by a Request Type from the second drop down.
- Add additional details in the “Additional Details” box (Ex: time frame, specific location descriptions, amount etc.)
- Insert Name, Phone Number, and Email Address so that we can contact you for further information if needed.
- To add a location begin typing the address into the search bar and select the correct address from the drop down. The map will zoom in and drop a point if inputted correctly.
- Add a photo if you would like.
- Click the black box that says “Report It.”
- This system will be monitored daily, and requests will be fulfilled in order of importance/the order they were received.
- You can follow up on the status of your request by searching for the respective “Problem ID,” comments may be left on the request to inform of the status as well. You can also call the Public Works Department at 856-845-4004 Ext: 137, 138, or 146 for further information on your request.
*Note* Brush and Leaves are collected neighborhood by neighborhood. Individual requests will be completed when the truck reaches your area.