Spring leaf collection begins April 1st and ends May 1st.
- Fall and Spring schedules depend on the weather and when the trees drop their leaves. Therefore, scheduled may need to be adjust accordingly.
- Leaves at your curb will be collected and recycled.
- Leaves must be free of grass, brush, and trash to be collected properly.
- Leaf trucks work like a vacuum to suck up leaves. Larger debris that require chipping will damage the trucks.
- Please keep leaves bag free and away from storm drain inlets and parked cars. Bagged leaves are not recycled and are collected as solid waste.
- Inclement weather will affect the leaf collection schedule. Schedules are updated weekly. We appreciate your patience.