- Dumpsters are for use of the homeowner only. Contractor waste will not be permitted.
- Dumpster Reservations:
- Dumpsters reserved Mondays-Thursdays will be dropped off the morning of the reservation and picked up the following morning (24-hour service).
- Dumpsters reserved on a Friday will be dropped off on Friday and picked up on Monday.
- We do not schedule dumpster rentals on Holidays or days that Township offices are closed, however, if a dumpster is rented the day before a closure, it will be picked up the following business day.
- We highly recommend planning and scheduling ahead to ensure a dumpster is available when needed, especially for Friday reservations. The schedule fills up quickly.
- Each dumpster is 10 yards.
To schedule a dumpster reservation or for availability information, please contact the West Deptford Department of Public Works at (856) 845-4004 Ext. 146
- Household Trash (Solid Waste ID 10): waste originating in the community consisting of household waste from private residences.
- Bulky Waste (Solid Waste ID 13): Large waste material items, such as furniture.
-Construction & Demolition Waste (Solid Waste ID 13C): waste resulting from construction, remodeling, repair, and/or demolition by the homeowner at the homeowner's residence.
- Vegetative Waste (Only): cannot be mixed with other materials.
- Construction & Demolition Waste generated by a contractor.
- Household Hazardous Waste: solvents, pesticides, cleaners, kerosene, herbicide, gasoline, turpentine, varnish, fertilizers, rat poisons, auto & floor care products, weed killers, lighter fluid, photo chemicals, pool chemicals, fire extinguishers, propane tanks, and other gas cylinders, oil-based paints, latex paint, motor oil, antifreeze, fluorescent tubes, CFL Bulbs & ballasts, lead acid, lithium, Ni-cad, and ALL rechargeable batteries.
- E-Waste: appliances, refrigerators, washers, dryers, air conditioners, televisions, etc.