Gloucester County Department of Health COVID-19
NJEDA Grant Funding
COVID-19 benefits are available to assist residents and business owners as we continue to navigate the pandemic through the NJEDA's CARES Funding. Any business or nonprofit located
in New Jersey, including home-based businesses, with 50 or fewer full-time equivalent employees (FTEs) is eligible to receive grant funding during Phase 3. Businesses that received funding in
Grant awards will be calculated based on the number of FTEs businesses employ.
- Eligible Micro-businesses with five or fewer FTEs and sole proprietorships will receive up to $5,000
- Eligible Businesses with six to 25 FTEs will receive up to $10,000
- Eligible Businesses with 26 to 50 FTEs will receive up to $15,000.
For businesses that are classified as “Food Services and Drinking Places” (NAICS code 722) ONLY:
- Eligible Businesses in this classification with five or fewer employees will receive up to $10,000
- Eligible Businesses with six to 25 FTEs will receive up to $15,000
- Eligible Businesses with 26 to 50 FTEs will receive up to $20,000
For Pre-registration, please visit this link.
West Deptford Events Cancelled Due to COVID-19
In light of the current situation with COVID-19 and pursuant to Governor Murphy’s authority under the Emergency Health Powers Act (“EHPA”), to protect the public health, safety, and welfare against the emergency created by COVID-19; and in accordance with Executive Order No. 171, which proclaims that the Public Health Emergency declared in Executive Order No. 103 continues to exist, the following township events are cancelled:
September 19th -West Deptford Family Fun Day
October 29th- Spookypalooza